Service provider for solar power systems in EuropeParabel implements project development for roof systems from 200 kW upwards and outdoor areas from 3 MW upwards. We realise projects in Germany and elsewhere in Europe, currently focusing on Italy, Spain and the Czech Republic.
In the course of a project, Parabel performs all services, including partial services, right through to turnkey commissioning.
This starts with acquiring locations for a photovoltaic system or solar park and continues with planning and consulting on project financing. Parabel implements the technical planning and detailed economic efficiency calculation, takes care of the selection and procurement of components and then handles the execution of the building work with external providers. Parabel expert personnel also take charge of site and construction management.
After startup and commissioning of a photovoltaic system, we continue to support you with ongoing maintenance and servicing.
Download Parabel Project Brochure (pdf, 1.55 MB)
Project development for an 11.5 MW solar parkA solar park with an investment volume of just under € 35 million has been constructed on the Hundertacker industrial estate in Helbra, Saxony-Anhalt. Parabel AG has managed project development on behalf of GSI fonds GmbH&Co. KG. This involved provision of the following services:
- Managing site acquisition (leasehold pr purchase)
- Reserving grid feed-in points
- Securing rights to the 3.8 km cable route to the feed-in point
- Overseeing the official approval procedure for the solar park site and the cable route
- Selecting a suitable general contractor
- Procuring a binding confirmation on financing from the bank providing the loan
- Providing ongoing investor support and ensuring transparency for lenders by supplying the necessary project documentation
(pdf, 1,4 MB, german)